Monday, March 26, 2007

6 Days ti Disney!

So it's 6 days to Disney.  I can't wait.  I was looking at Sierra smile with this incredible innocence tonight she had on her face while she was watching TV and I just smiled.  I couldn't quit smiling at her.  All I could think about her was looking into to her eyes when we walk in that park.  I'm saying it now, I'm going to cry.  What can I say, I'm a crier.  Only because I love her so deeply.
 
It's going to be so much fun.  Just the people I love the most, enjoying all the magic of Disney.  Who knows, I might even come back with my Tinkerbelle tattoo.
 
More to come!
 
  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made me cry too. Mom

Rae said...

y'all are too sweet... have fun, and say hey to Mickey for me. Love, Rae

Anonymous said...

Go have a bang up time. Our best to everyone.The blog is neat,specially the kid--Love ya ,Dad& Norene

Rebecca said...

BTW, this post was from ME. If Daryl comes back from Disney with a TInkerbell Tattoo I will be a bit concerned.....

Anonymous said...

Rebecca, I would also be a bit concerned about a TINKERBELL tattoo and really have to wonder about him,The drop on his head may have affected him more than we thought. DAD